After you have been added to a shared mailbox, you will need to close and reopen Outlook.
As it can take some time for the shared mailbox to appear, you may have to wait a few minutes before closing and restarting Outlook.
If the shared mailbox does not appear automatically, you can choose to add it manually.
- Open Outlook
- Choose the File tab in the ribbon.
- Choose Account Settings, then select Account Settings from the menu.
- Select the Email tab.
- Make sure the correct account is highlighted, then click Change.
- Choose More Settings > Advanced > Add.
- Type the shared email address, such as email@example.com.
- Choose OK > OK.
- Choose Next > Finish > Close.